The work and mandate of TAHSN is directed and governed by a committee comprising the Chief Executive Officers from each member hospital and the University of Toronto Health Science VPs and Faculty Deans. TAHSN also maintains close relationships and partnerships with MaRS, the Ontario Hospital Association (OHA), the Council of Academic Hospitals of Ontario (CAHO) and the Toronto-Central Local Health Integration Network (TC-LHIN), all of whom participate as guests on the committee.
The vision and direction established by the TAHSN consortium is supported by a number of standing Sub-Committees including:
- Research Committee
- Education Committee (TAHSN-e)
- Medical Affairs Committee
- Chief Nursing Executives / Health Disciplines Committee
- Communications Directors Committee
- Research Ethics Committee